Microgaming has the largest variety of blackjack games offered online. Though some versions are variants of more traditional blackjack games, there are still 40 ways to play against a dealer in a game of 21. No wonder Microgaming blackjack variants are popular.
Here are some of the more popular blackjack variants by Microgaming.
• Classic Blackjack – Played with one deck, this variant comes with a 0.28% house edge and a table limit range of $2 to $500.
• Atlantic City Blackjack – This variant is played with 8 decks, and has a table limit between $2 and $500. In the multi-hand variant, up to five hands can be played.
• Bonus Blackjack – With a 0.31% house edge, this variant has a table limit between $2 and $200. Played with 2 decks, this game has a minimum side bet of $2.
• Big 5 Blackjack – The table limit for this variant is from $2 to $200. It has a house edge of 0.31%, and can be played with five decks.
• Vegas Downtown Blackjack – This variant offers a 0.28% house edge. Played with 4 decks, the table limit is from $2 to $200.
• European Blackjack – The house edge for this variant is 0.35%. Played with two decks, the usual table limits of $5 to$200 can be raised up to $10,000 upon request by players.
• Triple Sevens Blackjack – This variant is almost the same as the European Blackjack version. The main difference is that side bets are allowable for the progressive jackpot.
• Vegas Strip Blackjack – This variant is played with 4 decks, has a house edge of 0.28% and table limits between $2 to $200.
• Double Exposure – This variant is played with eight decks. The table limits is from $2 to $200, and the house edge is 0.62%.
• Pontoon – This blackjack variant has a house edge of 0.37%, and table limits from $5 to $200. It is played with eight decks.
• Super Fun 21 – Played with only one deck, this variant has a house edge of 0.92%.
• Spanish Blackjack – This variant is played with eight decks, for a house edge of 0.4%. Table limits is from $2 to $200.
• High Streak Bonus – This variant is played much the same way as European Blackjack. The main difference is that side bets for certain circumstances are allowed.
Blackjack variants from Microgaming are favored by players. Aside from the variety of games, these variants are playable across all devices whenever, wherever.